Name - Zebrias quagga
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- On the egg and larval stages of the zebra sole, Zebrias quagga (Kaup) (Pisces: Soleidae) reared in the laboratory.
- Morphometric and meristic studies in Zebris[Zebrias] quagga (Kaup, 1858) and Pseudorhombus elevatus Ogilby (1912).
- Electrophoretic studies on eye lens and muscle proteins of some flat fishes off Bombay coast.
- Food and feeding habits of Zebrias quagga (Kaup, 1858) with a note on abnormalities in the fish.
- Length-weight relationships of eight fish species from mangroves of Guangdong, China.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life