Name - Tamiasciurus hudsonicus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Use of Whitebark Pine (Pinus albicaulis) seeds by GPS-collared Grizzly Bears (Ursus arctos) in Banff National Park, Alberta.
- Social Effects on Annual Fitness in Red Squirrels.
- Glucocorticoids coordinate changes in gut microbiome composition in wild North American red squirrels.
- Combined effects of climate and fire-driven vegetation change constrain the distributions of forest vertebrates during the 21st century.
- Nest predation risk and deposition of yolk steroids in a cavity-nesting songbird: an experimental test.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life