Name - Citharichthys sordidus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Heavy metal accumulation in Lacistorhynchus dollfusi (Trypanorhyncha: Lacistorhynchidae) infecting Citharichthys sordidus (Pleuronectiformes: Bothidae) from Santa Monica Bay, Southern California.
- Comparison of Concentrations and Profiles of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Metabolites in Bile of Fishes from Offshore Oil Platforms and Natural Reefs Along the California Coast.
- Comparison of Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Polychlorinated Biphenyls, Polybrominated Diphenylethers, and Organochlorine Pesticides in Pacific sanddab (Citharichthys sordidus) from Offshore Oil Platforms and Natural Reefs along the California Coast.
- Examining the role of estrogenic activity and ocean temperature on declines of a coastal demersal flatfish population near the municipal wastewater outfall of Orange County, California, USA.
- The residency, movement patterns and habitat association of several demersal fish species to the Orange County Sanitation District wastewater plod' for outfall.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life