Name - Goniocorella dumosa
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The carbonate mineralogy and distribution of habitat-forming deep-sea corals in the southwest pacific region.
- Field validation of habitat suitability models for vulnerable marine ecosystems in the South Pacific Ocean: Implications for the use of broad-scale models in fisheries management.
- Population genetic structure and connectivity of deep-sea stony corals (Order Scleractinia) in the New Zealand region: Implications for the conservation and management of vulnerable marine ecosystems.
- Ensemble habitat suitability modeling of vulnerable marine ecosystem indicator taxa to inform deep-sea fisheries management in the South Pacific Ocean.
- AMS 14C datings of molluscan shells and coral skeletons from deep-sea bottom off Tokai region, central Japan.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life