Name - Lamna ditropis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Can late stage marine mortality explain observed shifts in age structure of Chinook salmon?
- Clasper pocket: adaptation of a novel morphological feature by lamnoid sharks, which aids with tuna-like swimming.
- Differential horizontal migration patterns of two male salmon sharks (Lamna ditropis) tagged in the Bering Sea.
- Noteworthy occurrences among six marine species documented with community engagement in the Canadian Arctic.
- Group size affects predation risk and foraging success in Pacific salmon at sea.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life