Name - Brachypleura novaezeelandiae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Flat fish eggs, larvae and their development.
- Osteology and relationships of the citharid flatfish Brachypleura novaezeelandiae.
- Eleven species of flounders collected from the South China Sea.
- On the interrelationships between morphology of the alimentary tract, food and feeding behaviour in flatfishes (Pisces: Pleuronectiformes). Neth. J.
- A review of the flatfishes (Pleuronectiformes=Heterosomata) of the Gulf of Thailand and its tributaries in Thailand
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life