Name - Triglops murrayi
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Trophic patterns among larvae of five species of sculpins (family: Cottidae) in a Maine Estuary.
- Embryonic and larval development of the mailed skulpin, Triglops murrayi.
- Sphaeromyxa artedielli sp n. (Myxozoa: Sphaeromyxidae), a parasite of sculpins (Cottidae) in northern Norway.
- Predicting how climate change threatens the prey base of Arctic marine predators.
- Small and Abundant but Understudied Ribbed Sculpin Triglops pingelii (Cottidae, Teleostei) from the Kara Sea (Siberian Arctic): Distribution, Biology, and Comparison with Congeners.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life