Name - Barilius bendelisis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Seasonal modulation of reproductive hormones and related biomarkers in coldwater cyprinid Barilius bendelisis (Hamilton, 1807).
- Phenotypic divergence and molecular characterization of two sympatric species of genus Barilius (Hamilton) from the River Chenab of Western Himalaya.
- Genetic and morphometric comparison of two isolated populations of Barilius bendelisis (Cypriniformes: Cyprinidae) from the Indian Himalayas.
- Morphological and molecular divergence of Indian hill trout, Barilius bendelisis (Hamilton, 1822) stocks from different Rivers in Indo-Burma biodiversity hotspot: Does river altitude and Dam play a role?
- A Case Study of the Phenotypic Variations in Barilius bendelisis (Hamilton) from a Perennial Stream and a Fish Pond of Garhwal Himalayan Region of Uttarakhand, India.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life