Name - Carcharhinus limbatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Parturition time for the Blacktip shark, Carcharhinus limbatus (Carcharhiniformes: Carcharhinidae), in Southwestern Atlantic.
- Histologic Observations of Dermal Wound Healing in a Free-Ranging Blacktip Shark from the Southeastern US Atlantic Coast: A Case Report.
- Stress response and postrelease mortality of blacktip sharks (Carcharhinus limbatus) captured in shore-based and charter-boat-based recreational fisheries.
- Gill slits provide a window into the respiratory physiology of sharks.
- New insights into the trophic ecology of blacktip sharks (Carcharhinus limbatus) from a subtropical estuary in the western Gulf of Mexico.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life