Name - Ablennes hians
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Indication of cryptic taxa within the flat needlefish, Ablennes hians based on analysis of the cytochrome oxidase I region on a wide range of samples.
- Occurrence of macro plastic in the stomach of flat needlefish.
- FIRST RECORD OF THE FLAT NEEDLEFISH, ABLENNES HIANS (BELONIDAE) IN CENTRAL MEDITERRANEAN WATERS (WESTERN IONIAN SEA).
- Length-weight analysis of ten species (Actinopterygii) supporting subsistence fishery in Lakshadweep waters, southern Arabian Sea.
- New Alien Mediterranean Biodiversity Records (November 2021).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life