Name - Anadara
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- [Observations on the comparison of the shell morphology of some living and fossil species of the genus Anadara from the Mediterranean region.]
- Food Availability for Particle-Feeding Bivalves, Anadara spp., in Fiji.
- Common mollusk genera indicate interactions with their predators were ecologically stable across the Plio-Pleistocene extinction.
- On the identity of the poorly known pea crab, Pinnothera obesa Dana, 1852, and description of a new species of Arcotheres Manning, 1993 from the Southwest Pacific (Decapoda: Brachyura: Pinnotheridae).
- Studyof copper (Cu) contents in blood cockles (Anadara sp.) at Surabaya coastal waters.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life