Name - Lampris
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Fishes of Australia's southern coast.
- What are the maximum size and live body coloration of opah (Teleostei: Lampridae: Lampris species)?
- Diets of five important predatory mesopelagic fishes of the central North Pacific.
- A taxonomic review of Lampris guttatus (Bruennich 1788) (Lampridiformes; Lampridae) with descriptions of three new species.
- Histology of the endothermic opah (Lampris sp.) suggests a new structure-function relationship in teleost fish bone.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life