Name - Eucinostomus melanopterus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Seasonal and spatial ontogenetic movements of Gerreidae in a Brazilian tropical estuarine ecocline and its application for nursery habitat conservation.
- Length-weight relationship of fish species from the Bijagos Archipelago, Guinea-Bissau.
- Do marine fish juveniles use intertidal tide pools as feeding grounds?
- PARASITIC HELMINTHS INFECTING Eucinostomus melanopterus AND Eugerres plumieri (PERCIFORMES: GERREIDAE), FROM BOCA DEL RIO, VERACRUZ, MEXICO.
- Length-weight relationships of six marine fish species from the coast of Ghana.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life