Name - Acropora florida
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Maternal inheritance of F1 hybrid morphology and colony shape in the coral genus Acropora.
- The roles of age, parentage and environment on bacterial and algal endosymbiont communities in Acropora corals.
- Lipid composition of gametes in scleractinian reef-building corals: wax-esters generate buoyancy for the gametes.
- Performance of ecological restoration in an impaired coral reef in the Wuzhizhou Island, Sanya, China.
- First evidence for backcrossing of F1 hybrids in Acropora corals under sperm competition.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life