Name - Lethrinus microdon
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Diet composition and trophic interactions of nine fish species from Mocha water, southern Red Sea, Yemen.
- Length-weight relationship of three commercially important fish species from Mocka water, southern Red Sea, Yemen.
- Otolith shape analysis of Lethrinus lentjan (Lacepede, 1802) and L. microdon (Valenciennes, 1830) from the Red Sea.
- EVALUATING THE USE OF THE MULTILOCUS GENETIC MARKER '5S RDNA' FOR THE DISCRIMINATION OF DIFFERENT SPECIES OF FAMILY LETHRINIDAE IN RED SEA, EGYPT.
- Trophic ecology of four species of emperor fish (Lethrinus) in the Gulf of Mannar along the Indian southeast coast.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life