Name - Butis butis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Two new species of Pseudodactylogyroides Ogawa, 1986 (Monogenea) from two species of eleotridid fishes of Peninsular Malaysia.
- Description of one new species and one new record of Pseudodactylogyroides of fishes from Guangzhou.
- Juvenile morphology and occurrence patterns of three Butis species (Gobioidei: Eleotridae) in a mangrove estuary, southern Thailand.
- Diet Composition and Digestive Enzymes Activity in Carnivorous Fishes Inhabiting Mudflats of Indian Sundarban Estuaries.
- Length-weight relationships of six fish species from mangroves of Qinzhou Harbor, Southern China.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life