Name - Sardinops sagax
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Chapter 10: Adapting to climate change in the South African small pelagic fishery.
- Environmental variability and fishing effects on the Pacific sardine fisheries in the Gulf of California.
- Management strategies proposal for reducing the abundance of small organisms in the small pelagic fishery catch from the Gulf of California.
- Influence of ontogeny on stable isotope ratios and trophic discrimination factors of African penguin (Spheniscus demersus) tissues.
- The potential impact of a shifting Pacific sardine distribution on US West Coast landings.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life