Name - Limanda limanda
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Inferring fish behaviour at the trawl mouth from escape location.
- Correlations between oxidative DNA damage and formation of hepatic tumours in two flatfish species from contaminated environments.
- The possibility of using otolith parameters to determine the age of the dub Limanda limanda (Pleuronectidae) on the example of the Chupa Bay of the Kandalaksha Bay in the White Sea.
- Black spot diseases in seven commercial fish species from the English Channel and the North Sea: infestation levels, identification and population genetics of Cryptocotyle spp.
- Quantifying fish escape under a bottom trawl.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life