Name - Abraeinae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- A new species of Abraeus Leach from Japan (Coleoptera, Histeridae).
- Insecta: Coleoptera: Histeridae.
- [The beetle larvae of central Europe. 5th volume. Polyphaga part 4.]
- New and poorly known Cenozoic clown beetle compressions from France (Insecta: Coleoptera: Histeridae).
- The first extinct species of Acritus LeConte, 1853 (Histeridae: Abraeinae) from Eocene Baltic amber: a microscopic beetle inclusion studied with X-ray micro-computed tomography.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life