Name - Ariomma
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- New species and new records of the families Serranidae, Emmelichthyidae and Ariommidae in the off-shore tropical Atlantic.
- The range and some biological characteristics of Ariomma bondi Fowler (Ariommidae) in the eastern central Atlantic.
- Fishes of Japan with pictorial keys to the species.
- First record of Ariomma (Pisces, Stromateoidei) from the south Pacific, and comments on the elongate species of the genus.
- Integrating multiple chemical tracers to elucidate the diet and habitat of Cookiecutter Sharks.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life