Name - Labeo capensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Monogenean parasite species descriptions from Labeo spp. hosts in the Vaal Dam, South Africa.
- Soft Tissue Digestion of Paradiplozoon vaalense for SEM of Sclerites and Simultaneous Molecular Analysis.
- Population crash in Lesotho's endemic Maloti minnow Pseudobarbus quathlambae following invasion by translocated smallmouth yellowfish Labeobarbus aeneus.
- Trace element biomineralisation in the carapace in male and female Argulus japonicus.
- Molecular and morphological evidence reveals hybridisation between two endemic cyprinid fishes.
- Host selection and notes on the distribution of Chonopeltis australis Boxshall, 1976 in southern Africa.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life