Name - Phoxinus phoxinus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Noise-induced reduction in the attack rate of a planktivorous freshwater fish revealed by functional response analysis.
- The Effect of Activity, Energy Use, and Species Identity on Environmental DNA Shedding of Freshwater Fish.
- Intraspecific diversity loss in a predator species alters prey community structure and ecosystem functions.
- Selective effects of small barriers on river-resident fish.
- Collective behaviour of the European minnow (Phoxinus phoxinus) is influenced by signals of differing acoustic complexity.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life