Name - Acanthocybium solandri
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Assessing trophic interactions between pelagic predatory fish by gut content and stable isotopes analysis around Fernando de Noronha Archipelago (Brazil), Equatorial West Atlantic.
- Weight-length Relationships and Fulton's Condition Factors of Ten Commercially Important Scombridae Fish Species in Southeast Coast of India, Bay of Bengal.
- Trophic relationships revealed by dart tags found in the stomachs of large pelagic fishes in the Atlantic Ocean.
- PARTICIPATORY MODELING OF DOLPHIN AND WAHOO FISHERIES IN THE US SOUTH ATLANTIC: FINAL REPORT FROM A WORKSHOP SERIES.
- Life history of wahoo, Acanthocybium solandri, in the Tropical Eastern Atlantic Ocean - the importance of applying a suite of methods for fisheries assessment in data-limited situations.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life