Name - Distichodus rostratus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Arsenic, gold and mercury concentration levels in freshwater fish by neutron activation analysis.
- Some morphometric parameters of ten finfish species from the Lower Nun River, Niger Delta, Nigeria.
- Assessment of Toxic Trace Metals in Selected Fish Species and Parts of Domestic Animals.
- Levels of Total Mercury in Different Fish Species and Sediments from the Upper Volta Basin at Yeji in Ghana.
- Some Aspects of the Biology of Distichodus rostratus (GUNTHER, 1864) in River Rima, North-western Nigeria.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life