Name - Forsterygion varium
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Comparison of behavioural and morphological measures of visual acuity during ontogeny in a teleost fish, Forsterygion varium, Tripterygiidae (Forster, 1801).
- Verifying invasive marine fish species using molecular techniques: a model example using triplefin fishes (family Tripterygiidae).
- Temperature sensitivity of cardiac mitochondria in intertidal and subtidal triplefin fishes.
- Patterns of selective predation change with ontogeny but not density in a marine fish.
- Intertidal triplefin fishes have a lower critical oxygen tension (Pcrit), higher maximal aerobic capacity, and higher tissue glycogen stores than their subtidal counterparts.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life