Name - Oxylebius pictus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Social behavior and coloration changes in painted greenling, Oxylebius pictus (Pisces: Hexagrammidae).
- Paternal defence, cannibalism and polygamy: factors influencing the reproductive success of painted greenling (Pisces, Hexagrammidae).
- Northern range extensions of four nearshore marine fishes in Alaska.
- The role of sea anemones as refuges and feeding habitats for the temperate fish Oxylebius pictus.
- Trophic links and condition of a temperate reef fish: comparisons among offshore oil platform and natural reef habitats.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life