Name - Actitis hypoleucos
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Behaviour and sound communication of the common sandpiper Actitis hypoleucos at breeding sites (according to observations on the eastern shore of Lake Ladoga).
- Monitoring of Wetland Dependent Birds in Ramaroshan Lake Complex of Achham, Nepal.
- Sensitivity mapping for breeding waders in Britain: towards producing zonal maps to guide wader conservation, forest expansion and other land-use changes. Report with specific data for Northumberland and north-east Cumbria.
- Timing of arrival of tringine sandpipers in Ukraine.
- New Records of Four Feather Mites (Acariformes: Astigmata) from Waders (Charadriiformes: Scolopacidae) in Korea.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life