Name - Pimephales promelas
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Assessing natural recovery from contaminants in a river using sediment chemistry and toxicity from different depth ranges.
- Lethal and sublethal effects of diluted bitumen and conventional oil on fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas) larvae exposed during their early development.
- Life stage and endpoint sensitivity differences of fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas) to chemicals with various modes of action.
- Behavioral and hypothalamic transcriptome analyses reveal sex-specific responses to phenanthrene exposure in the fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas).
- Linking Trace Organic Contaminants in On-Site Wastewater-Treatment Discharge with Biological Effects.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life