Name - Lepomis cyanellus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The Influence of Groundwater on the Population Size and Total Length of Warmwater Stream Fishes.
- Influence of fishes on macroinvertebrate communities and insect emergence production in intermittent stream refuges.
- Fish living near two wastewater treatment plants have unaltered thermal tolerance but show changes in organ and tissue traits.
- Between a rock and a hard place: Ovipositing treefrogs navigate complex trade-offs in the landscape of patch quality.
- Successful Restoration of a Native Fish Assemblage in the Blue River, Arizona.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life