Name - Notropis bairdi
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The red river shiner, Notropis bairdi, in Kansas with notes on depletion of its Arkansas River cognate, Notropis girardi.
- Quantitative histological studies of the optic tectum in six species of Notropis and Cyprinella (Cyprinidae, Teleostei).
- Quantitative histological study of the optic nerve in species of minnows (Cyprinidae, Teleostei) inhabiting clear and turbid water.
- Distribution of the Red River shiner, Notropis bairdi, in the Arkansas River Drainage.
- Quantifying Seining Detection Probability for Fishes of Great Plains Sand-Bed Rivers.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life