Name - Nemipterus nemurus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Studies on some fish parasites of public health importance in the southern area of Saudi Arabia.
- Trophic Ecology of Eight Sympatric Nemipterid Fishes (Nemipteridae) in the Lower Part of the South China Sea.
- Relationships of body lengths with mouth opening and prey length of nemipterid fishes (Regan, 1913) in the Gulf of Thailand.
- Geometric morphometrics species discrimination within the Genus Nemipterus from Malaysia and its surrounding seas.
- Length-Weight Relationships of Four Demersal Fish Species from Chendering, Terengganu, Malaysia.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life