Name - Alectis indica
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Morphological development of larval and juvenile Alectis indica (Perciformes: Carangidae) reared in captivity.
- Length-weight relationships of five fish species from Carangidae family in waters of the northern Persian Gulf, Iran.
- Length-weight relationships of nine rarely occurring carangids in the northern Arabian Sea coast of Pakistan.
- Length-weight relationships of four marine fish species in Motaf fishing grounds, southern waters of Bushehr (the north of the Persian Gulf, Iran).
- Metazoan endoparasite fauna and feeding ecology of commercial fishes from Java, Indonesia.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life