Name - Psettodes erumei
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Biological characteristics of the primitive flatfish Indian halibut (Psettodes erumei) from the tropical northeastern Indian Ocean, including implications of the use of incorrect aging methods on mortality estimates.
- Record size Psettodes erumei and Upeneus vittatus reported from Mandapam.
- Description of Ichthyascaris grandis sp. n., redescription of Raphidascaroides halieutaeae Yin, 1983 and new records of some other raphidascaridid and philometrid nematodes from marine fishes off Java, Indonesia.
- Five species of Philometra Costa, 1845 (Nematoda: Philometridae) newly recorded from marine fishes in Iraq, including the description of P. arabiensis sp. n. from the ovary of the shrimp scad Alepes djedaba (Carangidae).
- Abundance and characteristics of microplastic in some commercial species from the Persian Gulf, Iran.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life