Name - Centropomus poeyi
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Larval development of the Mexican Snook, Centropomus poeyi (Teleostei: Centropomidae).
- Gene expression of digestive enzymes during the initial ontogeny of Mexican snook Centropomus poeyi.
- Early gonadal differentiation in the Mexican snook Centropomus poeyi (Centropomidae, Perciformes, Teleostei) suggests protandric hermaphroditism.
- Demographic, Taxonomic, and Genetic Characterization of the Snook Species Complex (Centropomus spp.) along the Leading Edge of Its Range in the Northwestern Gulf of Mexico.
- Trophic Ecology and Resource Partitioning of Common Snook and Mexican Snook in the Usumacinta River Delta.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life