Name - Thymallus baicalensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Seasonal formation of annual rings on the scales of Baikal grayling inhabiting the middle reaches of the Yenisei River under altered temperature regime.
- Fatty acid content and composition in tissues of Baikal grayling (Thymallus baicalensis), with a special focus on DHA synthesis.
- Identification of sedentary and migrating graylings in the Yenisei River using scales.
- Summer Time Distribution of Sedentary and Migratory Individuals of the Baikal Grayling Thymallus baicalensis in the Tributaries of the Thermally Altered Section of the Yenisei River.
- Diversity of the Piscicola Species (Hirudinea, Piscicolidae) in the Eastern Palaearctic with a Description of Three New Species and Notes on Their Biogeography.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life