Name - Placopecten magellanicus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- How many sea scallops are there and why does it matter?
- SCALLOP STOCK ASSESSMENT IN QUEBEC COASTAL WATERS IN 2019.
- Sensitivity to oil dispersants: Effects on the valve movements of the blue mussel Mytilus edulis and the giant scallop Placopecten magellanicus, in sub-arctic conditions.
- Scallop Fishery Assessment of the Southern Gulf of St. Lawrence in 2018: Commercial Fishery and Survey Data.
- Impact of larval behaviors on dispersal and connectivity of sea scallop larvae over the northeast US shelf.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life