Name - Istiompax indica
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Modeling the dynamic habitats of mobile pelagic predators (Makaira nigricans and Istiompax indica) in the eastern Pacific Ocean.
- Stable isotope analysis reveals feeding ecology and trophic position of black marlin off eastern Taiwan.
- Standardization of Catch Per Unit Effort with High Proportion of Zero Catches: an Application to Black Marlin Istiompax indica (Cuvier, 1832) Caught by the Indonesian Tuna Longline Fleet in the Eastern Indian Ocean.
- Gloiopotes huttoni (Copepoda: Caligidae) parasitic on black marlin, Istiompax indica, from southern Japan, with a review of the hosts and distribution of G. huttoni.
- New Records of Four Parasitic Copepods (Crustacea, Siphonostomatoida) from Andaman and Nicobar Waters, India.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life