Name - Rostroraja alba
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight relationships for seven rays from Saros Bay (north Aegean Sea).
- Age, growth and length-weight relationship of the white skate, Rostroraja alba (Linnaeus, 1758) (Chondrichthyans: Rajidae), from the Gulf of Gabes (Tunisia, Central Mediterranean).
- Age, Growth, Mortality, Longevity and Reproductive Biology of the White Skate, Rostroraja alba (Chondrichthyes: Rajidae) of the Gulf of Gabes (Southern Tunisia, Central Mediterranean).
- Preliminary insights into the spatial ecology and movement patterns of a regionally critically endangered skate (Rostroraja alba) associated with a marine protected area.
- On the presence of the Endangered white skate Rostroraja alba in Sardinian waters.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life