Name - Ageneiosus pardalis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Comparative phylogeography of trans-Andean freshwater fishes based on genome-wide nuclear and mitochondrial markers.
- Trace elements in sediments and fish from Atrato River: an ecosystem with legal rights impacted by gold mining at the Colombian Pacific.
- Microsatellite loci development for three catfish species from northwestern South America.
- Population genetics of three threatened catfish species in heterogeneous environments of the Cauca River, Colombia.
- Potential distribution in Colombia of the introduced fish Pangasianodon hypophthalmus (Siluriformes: Pangasiidae) and implications for endangered native fish.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life