Name - Percilia irwini
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Fragmentation of Chilean Andean rivers: expected effects of hydropower development.
- Mucus phosphoproteins as an indirect measure of endocrine disruption in native small-bodied freshwater fish, exposed to wastewater treatment plant and pulp and paper mill effluents.
- Human-induced habitat fragmentation effects on connectivity, diversity, and population persistence of an endemic fish, Percilia irwini, in the Biobio River basin (Chile).
- Integrated Physiological Biomarkers Responses in Wild Fish Exposed to the Anthropogenic Gradient in the Biobio River, South-Central Chile.
- Connectivity, diversity, and hybridization between two endemic fish species (Percilia spp.) in a complex temperate landscape.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life