Name - Savalia savaglia
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Predicting suitable habitat for the gold coral Savalia savaglia (Bertoloni, 1819) (Cnidaria, Zoantharia) in the South Tyrrhenian Sea.
- An updated overview of the geographic and bathymetric distribution of Savalia savaglia.
- A simple and cost-effective technique to quench autofluorescence in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded cnidarian tissues.
- Building a baseline for habitat-forming corals by a multi-source approach, including Web Ecological Knowledge.
- Impact of excessive sedimentation caused by anthropogenic activities on benthic suspension feeders in the Sea of Marmara.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life