Name - Protoreaster nodosus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- [The horned sea star and other Oreasteridae.]
- Late Glacial Demographic Expansion Motivates a Clock Overhaul for Population Genetics.
- Trophic magnification of Dechlorane Plus in the marine food webs of Fildes Peninsula in Antarctica.
- Beyond the Coral Triangle: high genetic diversity and near panmixia in Singapore's populations of the broadcast spawning sea star Protoreaster nodosus.
- Host recognition behaviour and its specificity in pontoniine shrimp Zenopontonia soror (Nobili, 1904) (Decapoda: Caridea: Palaemonidae) associated with shallow-water sea stars.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life