Name - Cobitis biwae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- An anomalous body coloration observed in a wild population of Cobitis biwae (Cypriniformes, Cobitidae) from Hyogo Prefecture inferred by morphological and allozyme analysis.
- Record of an orange specimen of the Cobitis biwae (Cobitidae: Cypriniformes) from Nagahama city, near Lake Biwa, Japan.
- Extensive hybridization and tetrapolyploidy in spined loach fish.
- Habitat selection during spawning season of the spined loach, Cobitis sp 'yamato' complex, in the Kyushu Island, Japan.
- Susceptibility of various Japanese freshwater fish species to an isolate of viral haemorrhagic septicaemia virus (VHSV) genotype IVb.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life