Name - Anguilla japonica
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Intraspecific genetic variability and diurnal activity affect environmental DNA detection in Japanese eel.
- Characterization of triglycerides during early development of the Japanese eel (Anguilla japonica).
- Environmental influences on late-summer individual Japanese eel diel activity and space utilization patterns in a shallow western Japan brackish lake.
- Escaping via the predator's gill: A defensive tactic of juvenile eels after capture by predatory fish.
- North Equatorial Current and Kuroshio velocity variations affect body length and distribution of the Japanese eel Anguilla japonica in Taiwan and Japan.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life