Name - Lepomis gibbosus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Modelling the range expansion of pumpkinseed Lepomis gibbosus across Europe, with a special focus on Ukraine and Latvia.
- Fish metabolome from sub-urban lakes of the Paris area (France) and potential influence of noxious metabolites produced by cyanobacteria.
- Evolutionary divergence in phenotypic plasticity shapes brain size variation between coexisting sunfish ecotypes.
- PFAS and Precursor Bioaccumulation in Freshwater Recreational Fish: Implications for Fish Advisories.
- Parasite communities and genetic structure of non-native pumpkinseed, Lepomis gibbosus, in different Black Sea drainages of Ukraine.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life