Name - Sebastes schlegelii
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Improvement on the Effectiveness of Marine Stock Enhancement in the Artificial Reef Area by a New Cage-Based Release Technique.
- Site Fidelity and Return Trips of Visually and Olfactorily Inhibited Black Rockfish (Sebastes Schlegelii) Individuals Tracked by Acoustic Telemetry.
- Gonadal lipidomics profile of an ovoviviparity teleost, black rockfish, during gonadal development.
- Altered physiological response and gill histology in black rockfish, Sebastes schlegelii, during progressive hypoxia and reoxygenation.
- Evaluating Impacts of Trophic Interactions on the Effectiveness of Single-Species Fisheries Management.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life