Name - Rypticus saponaceus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Sizes and distributions of soapfishes (family Serranidae) and razorfishes (family Labridae) in North Carolina.
- A toxin secreted by the soapfish Rypticus saponaceus: A preliminary report.
- The Spanish hogfish Bodianus rufus (Labridae) acting as cleaner of nocturnal fish in the north-east of Brazil.
- DNA barcoding approaches for fishing authentication of exploited grouper species including the endangered and legally protected goliath grouper Epinephelus itajara.
- A new view on the scenario of karyotypic stasis in Epinephelidae fish: Cytogenetic, historical, and biogeographic approaches.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life