Name - Chlidonias albostriatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Social attractants, a conservation tool for black-fronted terns.
- Contrasting patterns of population structure at large and fine geographical scales in a migratory avian disturbance specialist of braided river ecosystems.
- Black-fronted tern (Chlidonias albostriatus) colony dynamics in New Zealand braided rivers.
- Longevity can mask low Nb if only Ne of mixed-age samples is estimated in threatened and mobile species.
- Measuring conservation status in New Zealand birds: re-evaluating banded dotterel and black-fronted tern as case studies.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life