Name - Mytilus chilensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- First characterization of the gut microbiome associated with Mytilus chilensis collected at a mussel farm and from a natural environment in Chile.
- First record of Perkinsus olseni in cultured mussels (Mytilus chilensis) in the Beagle Channel, Southwestern Atlantic Ocean.
- Adaptive mitochondrial genome functioning in ecologically different farm-impacted natural seedbeds of the endemic blue mussel Mytilus chilensis.
- Predation of the crab Acanthocyclus albatrossis on seeds of the bivalve Mytilus chilensis under different environmental conditions: Importance of prey and predator size.
- Drastic difference in cadmium concentration in mussels (Mytilus chilensis) observed between seasons in natural bed and aquaculture systems in Chile.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life