Name - Gobio lozanoi
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Identification of Gobio populations in the northeastern Iberian Peninsula: first record of the non-native Languedoc gudgeon Gobio occitaniae (Teleostei, Cyprinidae).
- Comparing four methods for decision-tree induction: A case study on the invasive Iberian gudgeon (Gobio lozanoi; Doadrio and Madeira, 2004).
- Does the Common Kingfisher (Alcedo atthis) select the most energetic fish prey?
- Prevalence is positively associated with host tolerance to environmental degradation in riverine fish in north-eastern Spain: example with lernaeids and water molds.
- From the lab to the river: Determination of ecological hosts of Anodonta anatina.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life